Beauticians have glorified beard oil as one of the most essential products any man with beards can own.
And this is due to the fact that the awesome content of essential oils it contains can make your beard go from just ‘there’ to lovely and beautiful.
Be that as it may, it is important to note that what you need is a natural beard oil and not just any beard oil. So, how do you know if it’s natural or not?
Check the label: If you find “fragrance”, or “fragrance oil” listed in the ingredients, that means the beard oil contains synthetic fragrance oils that are not natural and not healthy.
Here are five amazing benefits of using beard oil
1. Itching and Dry Skin
Many of the most common oils used in the production of beard oil are anti-in nature, particularly jojoba oil and coconut oil. This can relieve itching and dry skin, thanks to the properties of these oils, and their ability to stimulate to the surface of your face.
2. Inflammatory Issues
Many people suffer from inflammatory problems beneath their beard, such as, eczema or rosacea. This can weaken your beard hair, causing hair loss, as well as flaking and dry skin beneath your facial locks. Using beard oil will eliminate this discomfort, thanks to various and anti-inflammatory properties in this oil.
3. Appearance and Aroma
Beard can be wiry and unattractive if you don’t take care of them, but with beard oil, your facial hair will look smooth and sleek, and will smell great! People who don’t wash their beards thoroughly, or have food particles trapped in there, will soon have a beard that doesn’t smell good; beard oil can help avoid that.
This type of oil will also make your beard more manageable, particularly if you want to style it in precise or fashionable ways.
Some young men experience acne beneath their beards, as it is quite easy to block the oil glands in the face; regular use of beard oil can prevent this common problem.
How to use beard oil?
- Beard oil is quite easy to use and should be applied once a day, preferably after a hot shower.
- Once you completely dry your beard, since the water will prevent the oil from being absorbed, put 4-5 drops of beard oil on your palm (less for a shorter beard, more for a longer beard).
- Rub the oil into your palm and around your fingers before running your fingers along the sides of your beard and up through the bottom of the beard.
- Using your fingers, be sure to apply some of this oil on your mustache as well. Basically, be sure your hands touch every side of your beard at some point.
- Following this, comb through your beard thoroughly.
- Repeat this process once per day, if possible, and you will see the results quickly!
How to make beard oil?
Some men enjoy making their own beard oil at home, and given the availability and diverse possibilities for this oil, it isn’t very hard. If you want to make your own beard oil, try the recipe below, or make adjustments to it based on your desire for aroma, effects etc.
- Add 1/2 ounce of jojoba oil to a small bottle.
- Add 1/2 ounce of almond oil to the bottle.
- Add 1 tablespoon of .
- Mix in 4-5 drops each of sandalwood oil and cedarwood oil.
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously to mix.
The post 5 amazing benefits of beard oil & how to use it appeared first on .