37-year-old man dies from electrocution in Delta


37-year-old man dies from electrocution in Delta

37-year-old man dies from electrocution in Delta

While watching TV in Sapele, Delta State, a 37-year old man died from electrocution in the process of changing over from generator power to main grid.

The incident was said to have happened on Sunday August 6, at about 1:35 pm along Oleh road in the timber town.

Related Articles

William Madu, who works with a water processing company, was watching a sitcom in his house when the power company restored power. He stood up to put change over but was electrocuted.

A source told Vanguard: “He left his one-room to switch off the generator set and the next thing we heard was a little boy screaming, we dashed out to find him struggling with the wire and we had to switch off power from the building before we could rescue him.”

The source added that William gave up the ghost before they could get to the hospital. His body has been deposited in a morgue.

William was the sole breadwinner in his family and was the only male child of his father.

Upon hearing the news of his son’s death, the deceased’s father fainted and had to be revived by neighbours.

The post 37-year-old man dies from electrocution in Delta appeared first on Within Nigeria.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Aminat Aigbe

Aminat Aigbe is the first lady of afronaija and a very good blogger ( Original Mrs AfroNaija )

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.