35-yr-old man electrocuted while dismantling Christmas light decorations in Delta
Tragedy as a 35-year-old man popularly known as Jaja got electrocuted while dismantling Christmas light decorations in Asaba, the Delta State capital.
WITHIN NIGERIA learnt that the incident happened along Nnebisi Road on Monday, January 18.
According to report, the victim who is a staff of Abba Solar & Digital Tech Ltd, was engaged by a contractor to the Asaba Capital Territory Development Agency on beautification, to dismantle the decorations.
Confirming the incident, the deceased’s colleague said that Jaja was disconnecting the decorations when one of the wires on the street light poles suddenly snapped, touched the ladder he was standing on and electrocuted him. He died on the spot.
The post 35-yr-old man electrocuted while dismantling Christmas light decorations in Delta appeared first on Within Nigeria.