10 Facts About Late Osinachi Nwachukwu You Never Knew About
As we speak, Nigerians are mourning the death of powerful gospel musician, Osinachi Nwachukwu.
The beautiful musician sadly kicked the bucket on Friday, April 8 and her death has really garnered some reactions from social media users who can’t seem to comprehend.
The cause of death is a bit sketchy as there are some reports that she died of cancer after being on life support for about two months. There are others who are claiming she died as a result of domestic violence.
In this article, we take a look at 10 facts about the renowned musician that many people had no idea about.
- She was born in 1980, and this means she died at the age of 42years old.
- The name of her husband is Mr. Peter Nwachukwu and he’s also a minister of the Gospel.
- She has four children – three sons and one daughter.
- She has a twin sister whose name is Amarachi Grace Eze and they have been ministering together.
- She is a member of the Igbo community.
- Aside from the hit single, Ekwueme, she has also featured in several songs and the notable song among these songs is “Nara Ekele” by Pastor Paul Enenche.
- She normally sings in the Igbo language.
- She has performed at several Christian crusades and functions across Nigeria.
- She did her NYSC between 2008-2009.
- She hails from Imo State.
The post 10 Facts About Late Osinachi Nwachukwu You Never Knew About appeared first on GhGossip.